Elizabeth R.

Posted in Testimonials by - April 20, 2015

Iowa

On January 31 our family experienced our second devastating house fire during our marriage. The day of this last fire I called our Crossfire representative and told him “I have some bad news and some good news. The bad news is I’m not going to be able to make my payment this month (of course we just had the fire); the good news is that your alarm just saved my son’s life this morning.”

The fire started downstairs next to our laundry room. I had washed some greasy rags from work and ran them through the dryer. I stuck the rags in a bag to take back to work and then took off to take my husband Bill on an errand. Brandon, our son, had just got up to get ready for school and heard the Crossfire smoke alarm going off. HE called 911 and ran out the door with bare feet. He ended up getting some minor frost bite on his feet but the main thing is HE IS ALIVE!!

This post was written by