Emma W.

Posted in Testimonials by - April 20, 2015

It was about 2:15 in the morning and everyone was asleep in the house. The fire started in the kitchen area on the stove. The smoke alarms woke my mother and son up first. They were asleep downstairs. My son came and woke us up and said there was a fire downstairs. We rushed downstairs and got everyone out of the house. My husband called 911 and then went outside to check on us. A neighbor came running over and helped put the fire out with a water hose. The fire department came in about five minutes. The fire destroyed the kitchen and hallway. There was extensive smoke damage done to the rest of the house. Everyone was safe and thanks to Crossfire we all survived the fire.

This post was written by