Melvin & Josie R.

Posted in Testimonials by - April 20, 2015

Canada

On June 15 around 3:00am, about one month after we had purchased our alarms from you, we had a lamp get knocked over in our bedroom. It fell on a rug and started to smolder. Of course we were asleep and not until the Crossfire Smoke Alarms woke us all up did we know we had a fire.

Just the night before my husband had said, “Maybe we made a mistake and spent too much money.” Now he knows we did the right thing purchasing the system. It has already saved our lives.

This post was written by