Rosalind B.

Posted in Testimonials by - April 20, 2015

My family and I recently experienced our first house fire. At 5:00am, our furnace motor blew, subsequently starting a small fire in our utility room. This small fire had our entire house engulfed in smoke in a matter of minutes.

With the early warning from our Crossfire smoke detectors we were able to grab our son and evacuate our home before anyone was injured. We also had enough time to alert the fire department and stop major fire damage to our home. My husband and I did notice that the store bought detectors did not alert us to the smoke/fire until the house was completely filled with smoke, which was long after our Crossfire alarms sounded.

This post was written by