Barbara & James P.
- April 20, 2015
When Crossfire came to our home and demonstrated the fire safety drill and installed our system, we never thought we would be writing you this letter.
Well just 21 days later, my eleven-year-old twin boys turned the ceiling fan on and went to bed. Later that night the combination heat and smoke detector in their bedroom alarmed. The boys came running in. The ceiling fan was smoking. The room was filling up with smoke. It was so dark you couldn’t see anything. We turned off the electricity and opened the windows to clear the smoke. Luckily we were warned in time.
Due to the early warning of the smoke detector, the fan did not have a chance to burst into flames. We feel that the Crossfire heat and smoke detector in the boys room saved them.