James & Ethell H.
- April 20, 2015
On April 16, my husband put some chicken on the stove to cook. I went outside to care for osme plants and my husband came out to join me. We forgot all about the chicken and were outside nearly 45 minutes.
We heard the alarm go off. We turned toward the house and saw the fire through the window and began shouting.
I thank God we had Crossfire detectors. I told my husband this incident easily paid for the detectors since Crossfire is what saved our home from burning to the ground.