Lonnie W. A.
- April 20, 2015
On August 23 around 3:00pm, we lost our house and belongings to a fire. We were home in the back part of the house. The first we knew of the fire was when we heard the Crossfire alarms go off. The fire started in the kitchen, next to the stove and refrigerator area. A plug-in apparently shorted out causing a fire.
If it had not been for the Crossfire system we had, we could have easily been trapped and burned in the back of the house. You have a great product and we sincerely thank you for it.