Lucinda & Sabino A.
- April 20, 2015
Monday morning at 6:30 our family was awakened by the noise of our Crossfire smoke detectors in the hallway and living room. We immediately followed our fire escape plan and got our children and ourselves out safely.
We are grateful to Crossfire for providing us with alarms that respond so quickly to a smoldering fire. As fast as our house was filling with smoke, we believe that our entire family could have been killed had it not been for our Crossfire alarms waking us up early enough to not only escape, but to save our home as well.