- April 20, 2015
I am a part of the volunteer fire department and have seen what fire can do to homes and people. Our investment in Crossfire was about peace of mind, because we didn’t think it would happen to us. I just wanted to say, if it weren’t for Crossfire, my boys might not be here today.
On May 24, a grease fire started in our kitchen. All the neighbors heard the alarms way up the street. I know when we sleep, if we have a fire, we can get out in time.
Thanks Crossfire for showing us the importance of early fire planning.